First-year membership is free.
Granted to you to freely explore the association.
Who can become a member?
Since we are an Alumni Association, our core members are former grantees of the Fulbright exchange program. This encompasses students, academics and professionals from both sides of the Atlantic who spent a year abroad as a Fulbright scholar. We also welcome alumni of similar exchange programs between the United States and Germany.
How much does the membership cost?
The regular fee for membership is €50 per year. This is intentionally low so that no one is kept from joining for financial reasons. In turn, all of our activities are organized by volunteers. There is a reduced membership fee of €30 annually (you must simply inform us).
Which steps must I take in order to become a member?
You can download a membership application as a PDF-file. Please send the application to our office or online via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), and your application will be processed at the next board meeting.
|Membership Application (English version)||202 KB|
Whom do I contact if I have questions?
If you have questions about how to become a member or your membership status, please contact our Frankfurt office.
Just go for it—join us!
We know there are tons of other institutions out there, so why join us?
- Become part of an international network of people who share one special experience
- Network with other professionals, get to know new people from different fields and backgrounds, and make lifelong friends
- Experience the open-minded spirit that all Fulbrighters share
- Enjoy American festivities such as Thanksgiving or 4th of July BBQs
- Get inspired and engage in intellectually stimulating exchanges at our conferences and events
- Acquire new skills by becoming an active member (such as event management, PR work, people skills, team building…)
- Have fun with us, shape our Association with your skills and personality, and continue your Fulbright community experience long after your return