Date(s) - 11/10/2019 - 13/10/2019
Categories No Categories
Returness, US grantees, “old hands”: Register now for the 2019 Welcome Meeting in Darmstadt!
General Schedule of Events:
- Friday night kicks off the weekend with a wine reception, where we can mingle and get to know one another.
- Saturday will be a day to be remembered with a great lineup. A keynote speaker, the unconference and a session organized by our amazing Diversity “thematische Arbeitsgruppe” will be sure to give everyone lots to bond over and talk about at group lunch and dinner. If we’re not too tired, we’ll even see what Darmstadt’s nightlife has to offer!
- Sunday will round out the Welcome Meeting with brunch and sightseeing opportunities before we sadly have to say Auf Wiedersehen!
- The registration for participation is binding.
- The conference program may be subject to changes.
- Separate registrations are necessary for any accompanying spouses/friends/…
- With your registration you agree that pictures taken during the event (which may include you) may be published on the Fulbright Alumni e.V. website, within our yearly publication “Frankly” and on our social media accounts, including associated events and posts.
Upon registering for this event, you will receive an autmatic email stating your registration is pending. If you do not receive this first email, please contact Fabienne (email@example.com) or Sarah (firstname.lastname@example.org). After we have processed your booking you will receive a second email confirming your successful registration. Closer to the event date, confirmed participants will receive an itinerary email.
How to Register:
Each day’s event has its own drop-down tab.
Choose a single option for Oct 12th that fits your description.
If you will join us Friday, Oct 11th for the Wine reception, choose “1”
If you will be eating brunch on Sunday, Oct 13th, choose “1”
SO: if you are joining us for each day, you should fill out 3 drop-down tabs. If you can only join us for 1 or 2 events, you will have fewer. Registration is handled on a per person basis, so friends and family must each register separately. Thank you for your understanding.